Springfield, IL 365

365 things to do in and around Springfield, IL. That's 1 thing a day for a year. And you thought you were bored!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

#7 Carters Fish Market

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! And that's a big shout to all the moms and grandma's and dads that pose as moms and bonus moms and so on. For my Mother's Day blog, I would like to share a place that my mother, my grandmother and I like to eat.

Located at 1900 E. South Grand Ave, if you blink you will miss this shack that offers some of the best fried fish Springfield has to offer. Classics like walleye, catfish, carp, buffalo, all for the customers enjoyment.

The fish market however sells frozen and raw fish to it's customers.

Careful what time you go, there could be a line wrapped around the shack, but the food is worth it!

TASK: Well, finding it is task alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment