Springfield, IL 365

365 things to do in and around Springfield, IL. That's 1 thing a day for a year. And you thought you were bored!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Updates and what not.

Hey readers!

Well, have had some adventures with this blog already. This includes a hiatus because of tech problems, performances and of course going out and doing a good portion of the things I list. But don't worry, I have plenty to put on this site, I just have to find the time to do it.

Also, I'm going to go back and add click-able links to some of the pages so you don't have to cut and paste into the browser! Plus, more tips and adding "Date Worthy" to some of the pages. I know, you're welcome.

But keep reading and keep sending me ideas! I'm pretty sure this might go past 365.

No comments:

Post a Comment